In the September 18, 2018 episode of Southwest TV News, with the legalization of recreational marijuana on October 17 across Canada, municipalities like the City of Swift Current are establishing guidelines for Cannabis retailers. As more individuals consider the environment, electric vehicles are attracting many car enthusiasts including Lloyd Fehr who built his own electric car. And the breathtaking landscape of the Frenchman River Valley is an inspiration for Eastend artist Nick Saville and his pottery creations.
September 13, 2018
March 28, 2019
January 7, 2019
October 4, 2018
- Val Marie Artist in the Spotlight with Samskara Stories of Discernment
- Will You Volunteer for the 2019 Western Canada Summer Games?
- Nominees Step Forward For Conservative Nomination in Cypress Hills – Grasslands Federal Riding
- April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Breaking Boards, Breaking Chains for Rwanda